Can Women Improve Their Sex Drive?
- Lori A. Brotto, “The DSM Diagnostic Criteria for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women,” Archives of Sexual Behavior.
- Suzanne L. West et al, “Prevalence of Low Sexual Desire and Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in a Nationally Representative Sample of US Women,” Archives of Internal Medicine.
- Anahad O’Connor, “Really? The Claim: Sleep Apnea Causes Sexual Problems,” The New York Times.
- Rohit Budhiraja, Sairam Parthasarathy, and Stuart F. Quan, “Endothelial Dysfunction in Obstructive Sleep Apnea,” Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine.
- J R Berman, “Physiology of Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction,” International Journal of Impotence Research.
- Fabre LF and Smith LC, “The Effect of Major Depression on Sexual Function in Women,” The Journal of Sexual Medicine.
- Mathias Grebe et al, “Antioxidant Vitamin C Improves Endothelial Function in Obstructive Sleep Apnea,” American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- Goldstein I and Berman JR, “Vasculogenic Female Sexual Dysfunction: Vaginal Engorgement and Clitoral Erectile Insufficiency Syndromes,” International Journal of Impotence Research.
- Stuart Brody, “High-Dose Ascorbic Acid Increases Intercourse Frequency and Improves Mood: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial,” Society of Biological Psychiatry.