16 Signs You May Have HIV
Within a month or two of HIV entering the body, 40% to 90% of people experience flulike symptoms known as
acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).
3) Achy muscles, joint pain, swollen lymph nodes
4) Sore throat and headache
5) Skin rash - Skin rashes can occur early or late in the course of HIV/AIDS.
6) Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
7) Weight loss
8) Dry cough
10) Night sweats
11) Nail changes
12) Yeast infections
13) Confusion or difficulty concentrating
14) Cold sores or genital herpes
15) Tingling and weakness
16) Menstrual irregularities